If you believe that a product has been defected due to a manufacturer's fault, we want to help you as quickly as possible. To make this possible, you have to go through the following steps:
- Grab your order number. This is in your receipt confirmation in your email inbox.
- Send the product to us together with a copy invoice, description of the complaint and the order number.
- Since warranty matters always concern production errors, the manufacturer will make a statement about the warranty application. Usually you will receive an answer within 2 weeks. If this takes longer than we immediately inform you of this.
- If you want to order the product again, you will have to order the product again. We will NOT accept your product in advance for warranty, this is the factory.
- Always make a four-gas measurement with a warranty claim for a soot filter or catalyst. You can not submit an application without a four-gas measurement.
Below you can view the warranty conditions.
Warranty conditions for particulate filter
Warranty conditions for catalyst
Warranty conditions exhaust